In the last 200 years, a small number of homeopaths have achieved clinical results that are unprecedented in the entire history of medicine.
Hahnemann, Lippe, Bœnninghausen, Wells, Hering, Dunham, Guernsey, Nash, Wilson, Taylor, Yingling and others are just a few of these remarkable giants of medicine, the great homeopaths of the past. Their writings, their results and their clinical approach have been the focus of Dr. Andre Saine’s life’s work for more than 30 years and they are the focus of the resources available through the Canadian Academy of Homeopathy (CAH) and this website.
The objective of the Academy is to provide homeopathic training for health care professionals that provides a solid foundation in the principles of pure homeopathy as practiced by the great masters of the past.
The Canadian Academy of Homeopathy (CAH) is a homeopathic school founded in 1986 by a group of naturopathic physicians eager to provide training in homeopathy of the highest level and standards. Since that time, the Academy has offered four postgraduate fellowship programs in homeopathy of three years duration, a postgraduate residency program in homeopathy, a research program and a program of continuing homeopathic education for homeopaths around the world.
The resources on this site will provide practitioners with a foundation unparalleled in homeopathy, beginning with history and philosophy, then case taking, case analysis, repertorization, the prescription, follow-up and extensive comparative materia medica.
An international online course will be held again this year in replacement of the annual one-week course that Dr. André Saine has given in Niendorf, Germany for the last 15 years. The advantage of this format is that many more homeopaths from around the world will be able to benefit from his extraordinary knowledge and his great success in the treatment of patients presenting with the most severe pathologies. In addition, he will present three new remedy monographs with immediate practical applications for any patient and this year the new findings in the scope of writing about Lippe will be presented.
Practical aspects of the course
• Daily recordings of the webinar will be available, so anyone can follow the course regardless of the inconvenience of the different time zones. Registrants will receive a daily link to access the recordings.
• It will be possible to ask questions via chat.
• The course is suitable for experienced homeopaths as well as for beginners; everyone will be able to benefit in their own way.
• The course language is English. Being French-Canadian, A. Saine's mother tongue is French, but he speaks English with little accent and is easy to understand.
• German physicians please send us the barcodes, the 5 day course is expected to be certified with 20 points (4 points per day) by the medical association.